Sunday, May 23, 2021

More Red

So, after we lost Gypsy, Red was the only dog getting all our attention. On top of that, I retired and had plenty of time to spend with him. I don't recall Red "missing" Gypsy. We walked him every day. This is his most favorite thing to do in my opinion. Well besides eating that is. We live in a very dog friendly area and we took him everywhere, weather permitting. If is real hot he prefers to stay home. 


We took him swimming at a very early age. Sandi tossed a stick into the water and he swam out and retrieved it like a champ. 
He spent hours in the backyard playing with us. 

From an early age he played fetch. 

How adorable is he????

Anyway, things were going well with us all. Red enjoyed getting all our attention. I am fine being a one dog guy. I never had much desire for another dog. Then March 2020 hit us and things changed. 
 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment