Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Harp

 

March 2020 came along and things got a bit strange. I'm not going to go into detail regarding my thoughts on the pandemic. However, I will say that a world wide pandemic will apparently:

1. Create an uncontrollable urge to purchase toilet paper.

2. Inspire people go out and take a walk.

I remember on one of the first nice days of spring seeing a parade of people walking by the house. This was a good thing. Many with dogs. I saw people (neighbors) I never saw before. Not to mention dogs that hardly ever get out of the backyard. We've always have been good and walking our dogs and Red was no exception. He is well know throughout our neighborhood. So, we took to the road like everyone else. Unfortunately, we found ourselves walking alone again after a few weeks. 

It was during one of these walks Sandi began talking about how much Red would like a little sister. He always was so happy to meet other dogs and play. Soon the breeder that provided Red was called and she just happened to have a little female that was born in March. (Around the same time as the pandemic started...just saying) Next thing I know, we've got ourselves a new puppy. 

Harp is a Black and Tan female. 
All I can say is that Red was not pleased with our decision at all. What in the world were you guys thinking?? 
Sorry Red, things will eventually settle down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment